Business Development Representative
Opoint is an industry-leading data provider and web crawler platform capable of collecting global news in near real-time. Our technology allows us to capture content from over 230,000 global data sources across 120 languages and 220 jurisdictions. This data is then enriched with advanced learning capabilities such as AI programmes and NLP, enabling users to extract timely and impactful insights to inform their business decisions. Opoint’s customer base is global, spanning many sectors including finance, media, social media, consulting, risk management, AI/ML insights, NLP, and KYC/ID screening.
Would you like to join our exciting journey? Would you like to help us strengthen our position as the leading provider of global web data? Are you a door opener, a network builder and one who creates engagement? If yes, then this is the role for you!
We are seeking a results-oriented Business Development Representative (BDR) with lead generation experience to communicate with prospects across multiple outreach channels (phone, emails, and LinkedIn) and showcase Opoint´s offerings. You will be an important part of a sales division, with a focus on opening doors and starting relationships with international companies and connecting them to our territory managers.
As a part of Opoint’s Sales and Marketing team, you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career on the international and commercial track, gaining hands-on customer development experience and exposure to a variety of industries. You will also have the opportunity to work in an environment that champions an informal, flat organizational structure and creative solutions, paving the way for a varied and exciting daily life.
Your daily tasks will look something like this:
- Work with sales to multinational companies across a variety of industries and markets.
- Conduct multi-phased outreach and lead generation strategies to grow Opoint’s prospect portfolio.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in sales, marketing, IT and support to present sharp recommendations and value-creating solutions.
- Act in international contexts and develop your commercial skills – including late-stage sales – in this field with experienced colleagues
- 2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience is also taken into consideration
- Previous cold-calling experience
- Results-driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Must be fluent in written and oral English
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive required
What we offer:
- An exciting position in an international environment
- The opportunity to engage with different companies in different industries around the world
- A great group of colleagues in Opoint and throughout the wider Infomedia Group
- Flexible working hours
- Social activities including social clubs, sports, seasonal parties, and company events.
- Canteen arrangement
- Premier office space at Glasmagasinet in central Oslo/premier office space in central Copenhagen
This is a full-time position, and we are looking for candidates who can start soon.
We look forward to reading your application and CV, which you can send to us through the “APPLY FOR THIS POSITION” button below. Please note that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR regulations. Therefore, kindly refrain from including documents containing personal identification numbers.
We accept applications until August 13th, 2023.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of age, gender, religion, or ethnic background.
Opoint is behind a unique and world-leading web crawler platform for collecting global news in near real-time. Our technology is based on web content from global data sources (approximately 230,000) enriched with AI, NLP and other technologies. Our customers are global and they operate within finance, media, social media, consulting, risk management, AI/ML, NLP, KYC etc.
Based in Central Oslo, we also have offices in Copenhagen, London, Austin and Chennai and we have several international sales partners.
Opoint is a company in the Infomedia group, the Nordic region’s leading player in media intelligence. Infomedia has offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Tallinn, Copenhagen (head office) and Aarhus. Read more about Infomedia at www.infomedia.dk
Opoint is the world’s leading provider of online news data and technology solutions to the media intelligence industry.
If your task is to deliver valuable, trustworthy insights to your customers, the quality, coverage, and speed of your data matter tremendously. Opoint sets the industry standard in all three parameters.
We also supply historical datasets and live news feeds to companies specialized in market research, risk management, financial analysis, and AI/machine learning.