Opoint is looking to add another talented individual to our Oslo-based BDR team and continue our growth through 2024!
Opoint is an industry-leading data and technology firm specialising in the collection of global news in near real-time. Using our proprietary technology, we capture content from over 230,000 global data sources across 120 languages and 220 jurisdictions. This data is then enriched with advanced learning capabilities and metadata, helping our users extract timely and impactful insights to inform their business decisions. Opoint’s global customer base spans many sectors, including finance, media, social media, consulting, risk management, AI/ML insights, NLP, and KYC/ID screening.
Want to be a part of our journey? Interested in helping us strengthen our position as the leading provider of global web data? Are you a door opener, a network builder and someone who enjoys engaging with prospects and customers? If yes, then this is the role for you!
After a great 2023, we are launching a new application round for a new BDR based in Oslo.
We are seeking a results-oriented Business Development Representative (BDR) with lead generation experience to communicate with prospects across multiple outreach channels and showcase Opoint´s offerings. You will be an important part of a sales division, with a focus on opening doors and starting relationships with international companies and connecting them to our territory managers.
As a part of Opoint’s Sales and Marketing team, you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career on the international and commercial track, gaining hands-on customer development experience and exposure to a variety of industries. You will also have the opportunity to work in an environment that champions an informal, flat organisational structure and creative solutions, paving the way for a varied and exciting daily life. You will join a team consisting of three BDRs and report to to Team Lead, James Hannan.
Your daily tasks will look something like this:
- Work with sales to multinational companies across a variety of industries and markets.
- Conduct multi-phased outreach and lead generation strategies to grow Opoint’s prospect portfolio.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in sales, marketing, IT and support to present sharp recommendations and value-creating solutions.
- Act in international contexts and develop your commercial skills – including late-stage sales – in this field with experienced colleagues
The Skill Set
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Business, Economics); other degree types taken into consideration
- Minimum 2 years of relevant B-2-B sales experience required; internship experience taken into consideration
- Previous cold-calling experience
- Results-driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Fluency in written and oral English is a requirement
- Outstanding time management skills and an ability to think independently
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive
- Must hold a valid working visa for Norway
What we offer
- An exciting position in an international environment.
- The opportunity to engage with different companies in different industries around the world.
- A great group of colleagues in Opoint and throughout the wider Infomedia Group.
- Flexible working hours.
- Social activities including social clubs, sports, seasonal parties, and company events.
- Canteen arrangement.
- A premier office space at Glasmagasinet in central Oslo.
This is a full-time position, and we are looking for candidates who can start soon.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of age, gender, religion, or ethnic background.
Opoint is an industry-leading data provider and web crawler platform capable of collecting global news in near real-time. Our technology is based on web content from over 230,000 global data sources across 120 languages and 220 jurisdictions. Opoint services a global customer base spanning many sectors including finance, media, social media, consulting, risk management, AI/ML, NLP, and KYC/ID screening.
We are located in central Copenhagen, Oslo, London and Chennai and we have several international sales partners.
Opoint is a company in the Infomedia group, the Nordic region’s leading player in media intelligence. Infomedia has offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Tallinn, Copenhagen (head office) and Aarhus.