Do you want to take part in an international success story? Are you skilled in digital marketing and can put ideas into practice? We are the market leader in news data and crawling technology, and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager in our team to further strengthen our position globally.
Opoint offers the most comprehensive real-time news feed, covering online media locally, regionally, and globally. Our deliveries help end customers to keep track of their fields of interests, so they can make better strategic decisions, identify risks, and seize market opportunities.
If you have an interest in technology, enjoy working independently, and like the idea of having multiple and varied marketing tasks on your hands, then you may be the one we are looking for.
The role as a Marketing Manager
As Marketing Manager in Opoint, you will be responsible for structuring the marketing work and improving the company’s visibility in the B2B market. You will collaborate with colleagues in and outside Oslo to create and distribute content – across different industries and channels.
- Plan and implement our digital strategy in collaboration with Sales, Solutions Team and Marketing – located in Oslo, Copenhagen and London
- Manage our digital marketing projects internally and in collaboration with external and international partners
- Create and optimize content and functionality on opoint.com
- Manage our social media activity, newsletters and other advertising platforms
- Analyze, monitor and report on KPIs, identify potential for improvement and work proactively to improve results
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, for example creating digital material for sponsorship agreements and trade fair stands at international conferences
As Marketing Manager, you will be involved all the way from strategy and planning to implementation and evaluation. Therefore, you should have commercial flair and a user-driven approach. You’ll be a part of a large team with many sparring partners, but you must be able to work independently. We think that you:
- Understand new industries, technological products and user needs
- Keep track of your own tasks and deadlines across different channels and stakeholders
- Are curious and analytical, and want a data-driven approach to both organic and paid content, including SEO
- Are creative, experimental, flexible, and solution-oriented
- Enjoy working with text and graphic design
- Are triggered by seeing your own ideas put into practice and by seeing the results they yield
- Relevant education (Bachelor or Master’s degree)
- Experience from SaaS B2B sales or marketing
- Can refer to completed projects from idea to product / result
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of graphic design and experience with creative programs (Adobe)
What can we offer?
- Exciting position with varied tasks in an international work environment
- Good development opportunities in a growing company
- Informal, flat organizational structure with a short way to decisions
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home
- Good colleagues and social activities such as social club, summer party, Christmas party, etc.
- Canteen arrangement
- Modern office space in the centre of Oslo
This is a fulltime position, based in Oslo, Norway. Start-up as soon as possible. We accept applications until 10 June.
We look forward to reading your application and CV, which you can send via the application portal. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail, for reasons of GDPR.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact CEO Simon Ernst-Sunne: firstname.lastname@example.org
We further encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic background.
Opoint is a world-leading provider of online news data and new technology for global news monitoring. We deliver news content to media monitors and companies that specialize in risk management, finance, KYC and AI / Machine Learning.
Opoint’s advanced web crawler monitors more than 200,000 online news sources from around the world. Every day, we find and enrich more than 3 million online news articles with valuable metadata using AI technology.
We are a subsidiary of Infomedia, Nordic leader within media monitoring, media analysis, digital technology for social media management, social listening and PR distribution. Infomedia has offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Tallinn, Copenhagen (head office) and Aarhus. Read more at www.infomedia.no